Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pain !

Ho ho ho! Christmas is coming. But that has nothing to do with me. Hehehe
Actually i dont know what to say here. :D Exam on 20th. Assg due date on 16th.

OH MY GOD. This one i need ask for your sympathy. T_T I've been badly injured when playing futsal with new friends from. But overall i can say they're okay, nice and low profile. Cun ah! Next time will play with them again. But not anytime soon. :p

1. Tackled.
2. Foot Kicked.
3. Fell down on ass.

See, that's why i feel pain in all part. My back and leg is the worse. :( I feel like... splitting apart. Hahaha. Seriously, it's pain. Well.. As what i heard, Manchester UTD lose tonight? WTF! We got the chance already! Go go..........!!! :p Let's not talk much about it. Hehe.. I'm going now. To bed. Some picture i wanna share here. Click for better picture. Byebye! :D

SP Subang Grand

This is where i got my back pain.

Oh this is part of assignment. Cute?

Another cute thingie. :p


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyhey babe! i know that handwriting. :> it's really cute.

oh and btw. TAKE CARE.

nitey (K)

Aspio said...

:D i'm getting better. my mom going to singapore!! i hope she bring present back! hahaha