Saturday, December 5, 2009

Rubix Cube

Hello! Back here. I'll be on my way to home when you read this. :p maybe, or I've arrived. I wanna go to PC Fair! Ugh.. My pc would be on January. I hope the fair will come again on Jan. :p Or else I'll go to Lowyat. (cheaper) hehehe And I've been playing with rubix cube! Really amateur i am!

Okay and I've been downloading some movie this week. I'll upload it in CT after i'm back here again. :p Or else i can't seed. Because I will bring my laptop home. AND....... 'Headphoning' tonight. :>
Into the wild
Amelie from Montmartre
Sex and the City: the movie
He’s just not that into you
Kill Bill
Kill Bill Vol. 2
So that's it. I love myself and i hope you love yours. byebye!

5 comments:

Syareena Rahmat said...

Kasihan. Baru sekarang kenal Rubix Cube. haha :D

Aspio said...

buah cempedak di luar pagar,
biase ah budak baru blaja. hehehe

damia said...

hahahh .
skema.

mili mo said...

oo ko la kingkongkun.

Aspio said...

hahaha aku hensem mcm kingkong!