Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Facebook Quizzes

Hahahahahaha, i'm just doing this at facebook (fb). Look what they said about my name in LOVE. That may sound a lie, but that's the fact. please not jealous with me. Hahahahahaha

A: ..crazy type person
S: ..make people laugh
P: ..popular with everyone
I: ..sweet and romantic
O: ..having a good personality

And here another thing i did in fb. ;) Regarding my bithday. What my birthday's date describe me. :p

November 5, 1986

Lucky Color:Turquoise
Personality Strengths:Determination, Peace
Personality Weakness(es):Over-confidence
Successful Career Path:Fashion
Sense of Humor Style:Raunchy
Adjectives to Describe You:enterprising

Okay that's all. Don't judge. :p Byebye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

over-confidence. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH!!

damia said...

aspio ?