Wednesday, December 23, 2009

An update

Heyyyy.. Sorry, it's time for me to update i guess. :P Okay exam's over for this semester. Now I'll wait the result. :> It's like.. everything i studied comes in. So it's not that hard. I hope I'll be okay. Okay and.. I'm always sick after the exam. I keep feel weak and cold. And the latest is i got fever yesterday. And it's healing today. :) Thanks to the doctor's medicine. Haha.. And i still got lot of the medicine left. I guess i can use it in future. And now, I'm sitting here in front of the computer, waiting for my food i order from Syafiq. :p Oh, i wanna tell you about my scooter It's had been okay. I've sent it to the workshop. But i got another problem with it. It's just moved max 80 kms. And half if there's hill. :(( Omg, bicycle can be faster than me. I should have been going to the workshop again, but since I got fever yesterday, so i guess tomorrow. what next? about my PC! I wanna buy it by the end of this week! Weeeiihhoo!! I'm so happy. I can't wait for. :p Lovely. It'll be my bestfriend ever. :)) But not to forget this notebook i owned now. :) " You've been with me for a lot of time. Everywhere together. You know who i like, you know what i like. You kill my boring time. You make me pro. You give me girlfriend. :p And there's a lot of it " :p I won't forget you, but seriously i don't really know what will happen. Either we'll break up, or you'll still be mine. Let's hope the number two. But i can't demanded. :) I love you. (awww i'm so sad!) i'm going to the toilet now. Crying. Hahahahahahaa.. naaah,, showering. I wanna go home after eat, urgent. Byebye!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

your laptop is heartbroken...