Saturday, December 19, 2009

Updated.

OMG, it's really cold yesterday! Seriously, i wore 3 shirts, with 1 hoodie. :D i feel like it's snooooowing. Hahaha.. And that's created pain around my head when i woke up this morning. Nobody's here. Aman is going to his exam. Nizar's having his test too. Syafiq's going to his relative's wedding ceremony. So i had to do everything by myself. hehe.. And oh, i found out that my blog seem pretty boring lately. I guess because i'm busy and dont have much time on updating. I'm sorry. :) I don't have any transport now. Since my scooter's having her period. And mom's car no longer available. She's using it to work. So.. my bank card is now damaged too. :(( what a bad luck. Now i had to travel to another state, make new passbook, to make a new card. But i got no transport. And i really hate public transportation. Dunno why. :p Hehehe.. Anyway, my plan later is going to lunch, then study again. I really need an A for this paper. Wish me luck.

Their winning means nothing is impossible. Congratulations.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAAHHA aspa has to take the bus!!!!!