Friday, December 11, 2009

Through my Window

" HOLY SHIT! I was sleeping like 12 hours.. Skipped everything.. Ugh. It's tiring when you slept too much. Weaken the body. It wasn't good anymore. And I'm so fucking hungry. So i'm gonna stay up now. " This is what i should been update this morning. But suddenly i slept. hehehe. So okay. Today not much. Playing games all day. Since today is holiday. Birthday of our beloved Sultan Selangor. But i'm pretty tired now. So pray, and a little rest. Plan tonight? No plan. Just on-lining. Happy talking with me! :p And for those who still didn't have my yahoo, here. adzfarkamsani. Okie.

Plan tomorrow? Yeah i got futsal with some new friends from LYN. LYN is lowyat.net if you blur. :p It's a forum. (there's where i sell my items online :P) Okay okay. I promise i'll keep update, since i left behind. :p teeehehe.. I wanna pray now. Then rest, as planned. ;) byebye!

See youtube video on your left? <------------------- Nice song. :p

0 comments: