Friday, December 18, 2009

:(



Omg sorry for the very slow post. I've been in fever today. And headache for the last 2 days. I hope I'll be okay before night come. So what am i doing now? Nothing much. Just woke up and I'm so hungry. I guess I'll go out later. Or maybe i'll borrow Mada's scooter to go out. So i can see the doctor... That's sound like a goooood idea. :> I can't let this sickness keep on. I need to get rid of it. I want to study!! Hehehehe.. Oh outside a little hot. There's no signal of rain today. Cool! :p Oh my brother said he wanna come here today. To bring my scooter to the nearest mechanic. Well, just wait for him. So I'm gonna rest now. Then shower, go out. Oh btw, tonight.. Aspa had promised to talk more tonight. ;p okay. Bye.

* i wanna watch movie. :p *

0 comments: