Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Help me!

I read a blog today. blog owner like.. asking her reader to make decision for her. :p i wanna try the same thing here. (eventhough i know not so many ppl read mine)

1. Stay with Nokia or change to SE?
2. High end gaming pc or average laptop?
3. Sell or keep unuse PSP?
4. Sell or keep Man UTD goodies?
5. Keep or delete MySpace?

More question will coming the other posts. Help me with these 1st. THANKS.

(time for an update)

Okay so today i didn't sleep. I'm staying up after Benna called. It's good btw, because i'm not late for the class. But i'm a little sleepy. Anyway, i have to meet this one lecturer before 1500. I wanna make it early, so i can sleep. :P Since he's not picking up my call, i guess i have to 'rest' a little here. (let's hope i'll not fall asleep) I lost my wallet last night! Wooo! kinda scary. so i look for it... keep looking for it.. And where did i found it? In the car, under my friend's ass. Hahahaha.. Help me with the question will you? I'm going to buy bubble wrap for my harddisk postage now. I'll post right after i meet the lecturer. Okie dokie. Byebye!

3 comments:

mili mo said...

1. change to SE
2. average laptop
3. keep unuse psp
4. keep mu goodies
5. delete myspace

haha smgt ok ak jwb. teh aes satu!

Anonymous said...

aspa, you sound like ebay. :))

Aspio said...

mili - xbaik minum ais. teh o suam sudah. murah sket. haha

benna - hahaha you want man utd goodies? like i said, RED DEVILS!!