Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tomorrow

Hey look, i should have been update this like.. 3 or 4 horus ago. but i fell asleep. :P so now i'll update now. thanks bennca because you're waking me. now i'm 'paying my debt'. hahahahaha okay now where to start? Nothing much happened here. I just slept all day. :P okay that's it. Bye! hahaha kidding. I'll be so fucking busy tomorrow. Look like i have to wake up early. I think i can do that. Because i've sleep a lot. I have to go to a lot of places tomorrow. CITS, NTU, Stad blablabla.. I want to go to the mechanic too. I can't stand so slow with that scooter. It's boring me when ride it. Like i'm having an electric bicycle. Hahaha.. Oh btw, my head okay now. i ate painkillers before i go to bed. So everything's good now with my head. And about my pc, i can't withdraw the money this week. Since the bank is giving dividend. I can get hundred something for free so i guess i'll stay the money in there and buy it next week, after the new year. I'm not in rush. But i can't wait. hahaha.. I need to go to bed soon. But benna waking me up. so, it's her fault now. I'm mad at her now. Anybody else will scare if they see the chat box. I love to mad. I'm fierce! gtg. Oh btw, i just watched Avatar and Sherlock Holmes. at the movie. And last week, Law Abiding Citizens. So nice. byebye now!! :D ( those 2 is the mad face when i was being waking up!) huh, pretty update! hahahah


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

muka buat ak mara adela gmba ko nie.

damia said...

kenapa senyum macm tuh ?
aku sepak sekali kang !
hahah !

Anonymous said...

Bennca to your service. Youre scary when youre mad. :>